- University of Vienna, European Competition Procedures, since summer 2017.
- Austrian Lawyers Academy, European Law in legal practice, 11./12. 3. 2016, St. Georgen im Attergau (with Herzig).
- Vienna University of Business and Economics (WU), Course Europarecht, since summer term 2013 – (with Vranes)
- Vienna University of Business and Economics (WU), Master of Business Law (MBL), Competition Law, since summer term 10.
- Danube University Krems, Master of Legal Studies-Course, European law, since 2010.
- Danube University Krems, Courses in Art Law, Sports Law and competition law since 2015.
- Austrian Lawyers Academy, European Law in legal practice, 12./13. 11. 2010, St. Georgen im Attergau (with Herzig).
- University of Salzburg, Competition Law, fall term 2010/11.
- University of Salzburg, European Union Studies, Regulating European financial markets in the context of economic crisis, fall term 09/10.
- University of Salzburg, European Union Studies, Competition Law and Policy in the EU, SS 10.
- University of Salzburg, European Union Studies, Financing Public Broadcasting in Europe Interdisciplinary seminar, fall term 06/07, 07/08, 08/09.
- University of Salzburg/McGeorge School of Law, LL.M. International Business Transactions, M&A Course, fall term 07/08, 08/09.
- Salzburg Management Business School (SMBS), Int. Executive MBA Public Management, course State Aid law ; SS 05/06/07.
- European Forum Alpbach: European Integration (with Eilmansberger/Jaeger), 2005 – 2010.
- University of Salzburg, department for European law, course in European Law (with Jaeger), 04/05/06/07.
- American Institute of Foreign Studies (AIFS), Salzburg, course “International Political Economy”, fall 04/05.
I enjoy sharing my passion for European and competition law with students and interested audiences. For more than 10 years now, I teach various aspects if European economic law at renowned universities in Austria and elsewhere. Exchanging views with my students helps to keep the theoretical basics of my fields always at hand and supplies me with invaluable inspiration for my practical work.