Recently, I represented clients in the following cases:
- Medium-sized Austrian undertaking in complaint-proceedings before the European Commission
- Austrian manufacturer of fittings in cartel proceedings before the European Commission
- European Commission in “bathroom” cartel before the ECJ
- Leading railway and tourism company in State aid matters concerning the FIS Alpine Schi world championship 2013 in Schladming
- State Aid expert-opinions in development cooperation, labour markets and R&D.
- Internationally active German producer of branded sweets in competition compliance matters
- Austrian mills in settlement proceedings before the Austrian Competition Authority and in ground breaking litigation concerning access to the file before the Austrian Supreme Court for allegations of vertical price fixing
- Austrian dairy producer in settlement proceedings before the Austrian Competition Authority for allegations of vertical price fixing.
- Leading Austrian producer of meats and sausages before the Austrian Competition authority for allegations of vertical price fixing
- Leading European railway logistics company regularly in merger control matters.
- Major Viennese car dealer in proceedings for access to KIA-after sales network before the Austrian Supreme Court
- Numerous producers of foodstuffs in compliance matters
- International consumer goods conglomerate repeatedly in merger control